While private browsing, shopping is not available
Mango Chicken Over Rice
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||TOTAL TIME|
|10 mins||15 mins||25 mins|
USE THE HAND DIAGRAMS AND INGREDIENT MEASUREMENTS LISTED AS GUIDES.
1 palm (3 oz.)
1½–2 palms (5 oz.)
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
1 big thumb
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 fist (2 oz.)
2 fists (5 oz.)
Mango, Scallions, Steamed Rice
- Free Foods
- 1 Tbsp. Basil Leaves
- ¼ tsp. White Pepper
- 1½ Tbsp. Lime Juice
- Cube chicken and mango and slice scallions; set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan over high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat pan. Cook chicken with spices until browned.
- Add mango, lime juice, and half the onions.
- Cook, stirring often until mango starts to soften and releases juices.
- Serve over rice with remaining onions and basil sprinkled on top.